CMSWire Tweet Jam: Building Your MarTech and DX Stack #DXChat
Companies face a dilemma: build today what they need for tomorrow.
While businesses have often relied on predicting the future, today’s mercurial consumers shift channels, loyalties and expectations at the swipe of a finger. What strategies can businesses looking to compete — in both digital marketing and digital customer experience — take to heart when building out their capabilities?
Join us today as we explore how businesses can create the technological backbone they need to stay one step ahead in an increasingly demanding market. We invite the broader CMSWire community to join in as we discuss strategies to use when procuring a MarTech and Digital Experience platform.
The Tweet Jam will kick off at 10 am PT/ 1 pm ET/ 1700 GMT. Join in on Twitter using the #DXchat hashtag, by logging into our chatroom or through CoverIt Live, found below.
The following questions will guide our conversation, though you never know what twists and turns a Tweet Jam will take:
- What pain points do you think most companies are trying to solve with DX and MarTech investments?
- What steps should businesses take before even considering a software purchase?
- Which core functions form the foundation of a DX platform? A MarTech?
- So much of purchasing strategy relies on predicting future trends. What should buyers look for to future-proof their investments?
- What tactics can help businesses prioritize areas of investment?
- What’s the best tactic for businesses that made a bad software investment? Cut their losses or …?
The following practitioners will be on hand to keep the conversation flowing:
- David Aponovich, Senior Director of Digital Experience at Acquia — @daponovich
- Jason Michaels, Vice President and Managing Director at Wire Stone — @50champ
- John Kottcamp, CMO at Tahzoo — @jkottcamp
- John Zimmerer, Director of Marketing at Topdown — @johnzimmerer
- Linda Saindon, Founder and Principal Consultant at Alchemic — @lindalou
- Piyush Patel, Founder and CEO at Accelerating Digital — @patelpk72
- Tony White, Founder and CEO at Ars Logica — @arslogica
- Uri Kogan, Worldwide Head of Product Marketing, Digital Experience Portfolio at OpenText — @UriDXM
Live Blog CMSWire Tweet Jam: Building Your MarTech//DX Stack
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #DXchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for
- Answer question one with A1, question two with A2, etc. — and always include the #DXchat hashtag. For example, “@bigbird A4 While future proofing is near impossible, look for software with built in flexibility in the form of APIs, ready-made integrations and more #DXchat”
- Please don’t pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful
Still confused how to join? Read this.
We hope to see you today!