Driving Loyalty: Turning Every Customer and Employee into a Raving Fan for Your Brand
Must-reading for every manager, entrepreneur, corporate executive, and anyone looking to increase customer satisfaction, boost employee engagement, and significantly enhance the bottom line.
In order to build a successful company today, you must create an unbreakable bond of loyalty between your customers and employees. Few have done this better than Enterprise Holdings, owner of the Enterprise, National, and Alamo rental car brands.
While Enterprise has long been known for offering excellent customer service, it faced a huge challenge after buying National and Alamo in 2007. Among other things, it had to integrate different cultures, manage a varied workforce, and meet the needs of a much larger and highly divergent customer base.
In Driving Loyalty, you’ll get an inside look at how Enterprise began operating these three distinct brands in a way that ultimately led to rising profitability and some of the highest customer and employee satisfaction scores in the industry. You’ll also discover how other thriving companies—from JetBlue and Starbucks to Costco and even Chobani Yogurt—use similar techniques to outsmart the competition and turn customers and employees into raving fans.
Driving Loyalty provides a blueprint that businesses of all types can use to deliver exceptional customer service, create a high-performing work environment, build strong brands, instill loyalty, market effectively online and off, and, in turn, power overall performance.
In the pages of Driving Loyalty, you’ll learn:
– Specific strategies for offering exceptional service that will help to increase sales and grow your business.
– Principles for developing engaged, high-performing teams
– Why the rules of brand building differ based on your target audience
– How to effectively leverage social media to better connect with your customers and employees
– Why forming strong partnerships can take your company–and your career–to the next level
– And much more